Monday, November 10, 2008

Bing's younger brother, Julian, moved to Billings and has joined the Bin 119 family. I have started to ease back into work. I worked the day Bartender shift for the last two Saturdays and will be working three shifts this week. Bing is officially the General Manager and we should be seeing more $$$$ here soon. Yipeeeeeee!
I got a really nice camera as a wedding/birthday present so the quality, and probably quantity, of my photos should drastically improve.
I'm trying to figure out how to use Flickr to create a slideshow of photos and have been unsuccessful thus far. I need a personal tutor, I think.

Maddox has figured out that he likes his fist and is smiling a lot more. He has "fun time" at about 8 am and again around 6 pm. By "fun time" I mean he is fed, not sleeping or upset, he smiles and coos and just hangs out with us for about 45 minutes before he needs to go back to sleep.



I HATE Luvs diapers!!!
This happened twice in two days...need I say more?
More to come...

5 comments:

holly gannett said...

I understand where you are coming from on the "I HATE LUVS DIAPERS." I strongly recommend Pampers SWADDLERS... I swear by them, someone told me about them when Ella was first born.

Sounds like things are going well :)

lanerdoo said...

A friend very generously gave us several boxes of diapers, so I can't really complain. I love free diapers...as long as they aren't Luvs. Pampers really are the best, they keep everything where it should be.

Luvs = BAD
Pampers = GOOD!

Addie said...

Lanerdoo, I want to come play with you and Madnasty! Bing and Julian can take Blake and do silly boy things, I guess. Wish I could squish those fun little cheeks. The new pics you've been posting are ADORABLE. I miss you guys!

Reese said...

So happy to see your update! (Haven't talked to you since your shower!@##??) How fun for Bing to have his brother around. Pretty sure Blogger has a 'slideshow' feature under 'Customize' then 'Settings'. M is looking more and more like his daddy - very handsome!

Hannah said...

We use Pampers Swaddlers too. They are awesome, no blow outs yet. We order from Diapers.com and get the wipes and nursing pads too. They ship it to your door in two days. It's super sweet. I don't know how to do the slide show in Flickr. I use Picasa and they have you paste the html code as a gadget to get the slideshow. Congrats on getting back to work!