Wednesday, December 2, 2009

So it's settled

Friday. 10:30 am. We take possession of our brand....new.....home! I'm sure Bing will have a truckload of stuff to move in as soon as we leave the title company. Of course we are all excited but, Bing is more eager than anyone. Never mind that I should probably go in and deep clean before we move in, he will not wait, I'm just sure.

Other good news: Remember that Bing had an episode in 2007? The one that brought him to Montana. Well, we have been sitting on a bunch of unpaid medical debt ever since. Bing has been working diligently to get those debts settled and boy am I glad he is tackling this. So far, Ketchican General Hospital has settled for $2051 on an $8000 debt and yesterday, we got news that UW will settle for $800 on $4000. All that is left is the ambulance ride and they are unwilling to work with us. We will probably pay them as little as possible, each month, for the next 20 years or so ;)

With his credit cards paid, his past medical taken care of, all that is left is the current medical debt. We are still waiting to hear from St. Vincent's, Billings Clinic, and UW regarding our financial assistance applications. All said, there has been a huge burden lifted. Praise God!

5 comments:

aubyn said...

Good news all around. I just love it. love love love love it!

Addie said...

Praise God from whom all blessings flow! My heart is just full for you guys. Wish I could help move in (or at least bar the door during a deep clean), but it sounds like you have it taken care of.

Also, from what I understand, I need to hear about your Black Friday haul? :)

Janelle Wilson said...

Deep clean? Deep clean?!? You're crazy, woman! No one has lived there! It comes to you naturally deeply cleaned! Crazy woman. If you need me to watch Madocious or help this weekend, shoot me a text. I'm so excited!

Grammie Perrine said...

Almost too good to be true. I love you all.

Gailzee said...

Bing and Lane,
What ever I can do let me know! Watch the boy, clean, pack, we got a truck! Congrats! Against all odds! This has come to pass because of the grace of God! To Him be the GLORY!