Monday, December 5, 2011

Ornery little buggers

This progression cracks me up. They already grab at each other and pick and poke just to bug the other. It is funny to watch but, I wonder how long I will think it is funny before I just get sick of it!


****
Awhile back, Bing got permission from his docs to run another half marathon... he wanted to take Jetty and even the score. Well, he did it. Just to say he had. Jetty made it about 3/4 of the way before I picked him up and snapped a few pics. I like his wonky legs in this one :)

5 comments:

gailzee said...

Boyz will be boyz! When did Bing run his half? It looks all warm there!
Great pics!

gailzee said...

Bing! I'm so happy for you and your ever-stronger heart!

Lindsey K said...

I like the nose grabbing personally. any updates on the house??

Grammie Perrine said...

Cannot WAIT to see those antics first hand! Thank you for posting the marathon pix. So proud of Bing! I love you and your precious family sooo much.

Grammie Perrine said...

How cute is that pic of all the cousins? Jetty looks displeased however... .love you ALL