Friday, August 17, 2012

Funny kids

Audrey is 6 months old! Yikes, how the time is whizzing by! She is sitting up, unassisted and is on the verge of crawling. She gets up on her knees and rocks and blows raspberries...its a hoot:) Here she is sporting a skirt I crafted. It is really poorly made but she makes it look darn cute. We had shots today and she was a real champ. After the initial cry she was back to all smiles and flirty eyes. She does this cute head turn, in her carseat, like she is being shy, while cracking a coy smile. Needless to say, we are stockpiling guns and ammo. She is starting to REALLY enjoy solid food, especially pancakes. She was below average in length and about 75% for weight, maybe solid food will allow her height to catch up...ha!
Jetty had had enough of our impromptu hike and fell asleep all smooshy faced. I can't resist pictures of him sleeping, it is about the only time I can get his picture without it being blurry!
I just found this app for my dumb Droid, so I am giving the whole "mobile blogging" gig a try. Who knows, maybe I'll be better about sharing...


6 comments:

Addie said...

No Jetty pic, both lovely pics of the lovely Audrey are sideways. Keep at it though!

Also, if you don't tell the story of Blake snuggling you lakeside, then I will have to. It's too sweet not to share. :)

Langston said...

oh ya, I deleted Jetty and am currently trying to figure out how to get better quality pics and how to make them load upright :)

gailzee said...

Hi Lane and Family! Your pics were so sweet! Audrey is really getting big! How fun to see your little buddies growing!

Grammie Perrine said...

She is ROCKIN that skirt! Love you honey!

Grammie Perrine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Grammie Perrine said...

I have to keep coming back again and again to look at that little pudgy beauty in her zebra skirt and neon green pouf! A D O R A B L E ! !