Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Oh, hello

Just a few snippets of what has been going on in our life. I finally found my little camera(which wasn't lost, just neglected) and popped the memory card in to my computer only to find a few little treasures to share.



My little sparkle pony

And…my superheros


This is how we paint

Look at this handsome artist


Jetty-boo puzzle maniac


Hot stuff modeling with his mini- pumpkin pies. A mohawk and loaner necklace makes for sassy Maddox.


Any accessory left about the house WILL end up on Audrey. Love her so much.


Little lovey was briefly unwell which made for the best snuggles.

Sleeping with the bowl. Classic childhood memory.


1…2…3 little rolling ballers


NEW YEAR'S EVE, man did we have fun. So much fun.


2 comments:

Grammie Perrine said...

What were you for Halloween, Audgie? ...."Oh a fluffy magical tie-dyed Pegasus...isn't everyone?"

gailzee said...

I just went to your Blog today on the off chance that you had posted some of your awesome family frolics and there you were with so many fun and endlessly adorable family happenings! It is such a delight to peak into your home and see what's happening!! Love to all of you!