Monday, September 29, 2008


Sleeping on Bing's face

Little Bug

He may have a future in Modeling

Precious little angel

Soooo peaceful




What's up?

He always sleeps in weird positions when Dad is
holding him. They are so very cute together.

My favorite little kissy lips


Hanging with auntie Reese

Dad's first attempt at diapering. At least he
changes the diapers, who cares if they stay on....right?

He was sooo angry after his first bath. The
subsequent washings have gone much better.
I'm thinking it was too cold.

My favorite men.

2 comments:

Addie said...

Two thoughts:
1.) Resize that intro photo. HOLY CRAP!
2.) After the first few pics, I was beginning to wonder if Maddox was ever awake. Or maybe when he is, you are too busy to snap pics?

He's adorable, and I can't wait to smooch him!

Joy Joy said...

Love the pics, Lane!! He is precious, and apparently very sleepy!