Saturday, September 27, 2008

Why Not?

I have always liked to be different and pave my own way, so I have been fighting the urge to start a blog. I didn't want to be one of those... baby bloggers. I give up, why the hell not. He is a cute kid and the world should see what an awesome baby Bing and I made. Here you go world, eat it up!

I'll do my best to keep it up to date, but I can't make any guarantees. And don't get your hopes up that I will write delicious, funny stories like Reese and Addie, cause I just can't handle that pressure. Lucky for me you all have to love me regardless...

5 comments:

Hannah said...

We really will love you regardless, but I'm thrilled you started a blog! For us that live far away it's really fun!

Addie said...

Holy crap! When were you going to tell me about this?! Yay for joining our ranks - I think the real reason you don't want to tell funny stories is because yours would be so much BETTER. With more cussing. And Mom, Dad, & Grammie read this.

That's my theory. :)

Janelle Wilson said...

Blogging - it's just like facebook and texting. I swore I'd never do it, and now I'm sneaking away to coffee shops to steal their Internet. Damn you, technology!

Glad to see you here.

Joy Joy said...

No pressure, but your family really is talented in the blogosphere. Seriously, they keep me procrastinating at work for hours each day. So glad you're joining the fun!!

Reese said...

Blogging - an outlet for me to exercise the skills I gained from my expensive college education. Ha!