Friday, February 19, 2010

New Year Surprise

The 27th and 28th, Bing and I spent in a wonderful house on Bella Beach. We hit the largest outlet mall I have ever seen, beach combed for hours and hours, ate good food and had our first bubble bath together.

Back in Astoria, we had a delightful dinner with mom and dad, and Bing made(or started to make) a custom, oak, wine rack to fit in a piece of furniture. Barney gave Bing a couple of guitar lessons, as we brought two guitars home with us. I spent about 4 hours doing laundry and very strategically packing our car. We had waaay more stuff than was needed.

We spent New Years Eve in Seattle where once of Marcia's classmates hosted a party for us. We had more good food, fun folks and a rooftop view of the Space Needle fireworks. We got to the hotel around 1:40 am where we both noticed I looked about 5 months pregnant. I took a test and waited. A very faint line appeared, starting our new year off with the happiest of news! I am now 10 weeks along.


6 comments:

Grammie Perrine said...

I love all the photos and your comments. At first glance I thought Bing and Maddox were on a bog... then I realized it was a mural! It cracks me up that spanish for "pg" is embarrazada...

Grammie Perrine said...

By the way.... you are NEITHER unphotogenic NOR chubby.... you are both gorgeous.. and produce beautiful babies.....

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!

Grammie Perrine said...

IS my baby Maddox 18 months old now?

lanerdoo said...

clever way of asking where the "h" the picture is. I have it, I just haven't had a moment to upload to the computer... it is coming!

Anonymous said...

Hi there!
My name is Jane and I'm with Dwellable.
I was looking for blogs about Bella Beach to share on our site and I came across your post...If you're open to it, shoot me an email at jane(at)dwellable(dot)com.
Hope to hear from you soon!
Jane