Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Spicy pickles

Jalapenos, lucky charms, miller lite with clamato and Tabasco sauce, and yes... spicy pickles. That is what I crave these days. Just in case you all were wondering.

I'm almost 13 weeks along and have only gained 2 lbs. Granted I had a 10 lb head start on this pregnancy but, I feel great. Even though I don't like running and I'm really bad at it, I daydream of running in the morning sunshine. It could be that I am stuck at a desk all day, looking out the window at the nice weather, or maybe I am destined to be a runner some day. HA!

Pictures coming soon :)

5 comments:

aubyn said...

I love Lucky Charms. Im also 25. I feel no shame, no regrets...

Anonymous said...

I've been partaking in the boo berry cereal! I've been craving mostly sour things, these 2 kids are gonna be wild...

Grammie Perrine said...

Spicy Pickles... I like it. Spicy Pickle Perrine.

Joy Joy said...

I will be so happy if you become a runner someday! It is just the best, trust me!

Congrats to you!

Karen said...

Way back then in my maternal stupidity, I didn't catch the correlation between great jalepena laced Mexican food which I craved with Josh..and Megan's colic being still breast fed while pregnant. Her pediatrician saved her writing a prescribtion for enfamil and rice cereal. I carried around a box or baggie of sugar pops everywhere.
May your wee one be the image of adored.