Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Prayer request

I sometimes take it very lightly that Bing and I are VERY fertile. And beyond that, my body is an ideal incubator. Pregnancy and birth come easy and our children are very healthy.
Today we spoke with a very dear gal, she and her husband are salt of the earth, wonderful people. They had a very hard time getting pregnant and finally were able, but come to find out their baby girl, due in 6 weeks, has a condition known as HPE. She is very small, only 3 lbs, and the doctors warned them to be prepared that she may not live more than a week.
I just want to flood them with prayers, please join me in petitioning for a miracle, for healing and for mom and dad's hearts.

1 comment:

Grammie Perrine said...

That is NOT fair....definitely praying...mostly that the docs are WRONG...happens more often than we think!