Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Jetty-boo

My favorite 2 year old in the whole universe... what a spunky-monkey. When I describe my sweet boo-boo, Jetty-boo, monkey butt, Jet, guy, I feel a mixture of total exhaustion and utter adoration. He is wild, no doubt. Crazy, reckless and terrifying but at the same time he is so sweet and tender with endless kisses and I wuv you's. He is passionate and intelligent, I can tell he will be academic and bright with a temper and wild moods. I have a gal come clean once a week and he literally follows her around for hours saying "You wuv me? I wuv you so much, I wuv you," needless to say, she adores him as well. He is nothing but doting to Audgy (pronounced Odd-jee) often climbing into her crib and laying sweetly next to her telling her stories. His very favorite things right now include: Finding Nemo and Veggie tales: Lord of the Beans, or as he says, Me-mo and War da Beans, foffles(waffles), doaggies, and jumping onto, or off of, everything. He goes to Maddox for comfort and hugs and just cries into his chest which is so incredibly endearing. Are they awful to each other? Yes. But they also run to each other cheerfully yelling the other's name saying, "I missed you!" after an hour apart at church. They will certainly despise each other at times but I know they will be such incredible friends for their whole lives.

We celebrated Jetty's Birthday in Montana, along with Maddox and Papa Scott's. Then, on the day of his actual birthday we had special cupcake breakfast, presents and general fun. To celebrate turning Two, we took his binky away :) He has been sober since September 17. He has also decided that sitting in his own poo is disgusting and has chosen to start using the toilet. Two is AWESOME! We really are enjoying this time and what incredible people our kids are turning into.



4 comments:

Grammie Perrine said...

OHMIGOSH..OHMIGOSH...those eyes! That curly hair! Those sweet munchable cheeks! Loved this post! Thank you...my heart is beating right again. Love you!

Unknown said...

Gail and I are awing oohing over sweet pics of that Jetty boy and his growing up years.

Grammie Perrine said...

Hmmm...methinks Audley's boogaloo dance should make an appearance here...it actually should be submitted to AFHV...cuz it s hysterical!

Grammie Perrine said...

Okay it is me again...folks keep asking me what I want for Christmas... I would like to visit Perrine Perch and be surprised by a brand new post....oh, please,,Santa, please?