Thursday, April 23, 2009

AAAAAAH the Sun

Yesterday got up to 85 degrees, I LOVE it! Maddox and I have been spending more and more time outside going on walks, swinging in the shade, and tanning in the nude...Maddox that is, I keep it PG-13 on my end.

Monday, Maddy-Max and I went on a nice long walk, picked up an iced coffee and then stumbled upon an afternoon Baseball game at the new ball park. We watched for a bit from a shady spot along the fence, because sitting in the stadium is too traditional. Maddox has learned that sweet potato puffs are yummy and looks deep into the cup for more when they are all gone.

Tuesday, my mom and I took Maddox for a nice walk around a nearby park, enjoyed the beautiful weather, and talked about important stuff. Gotta love being close enough to enjoy life together.

Wednesday, Maddox and I ventured out to my folk's house and spent some time sunning ourselves and "riding ponies". Madnasty was due for a nap, therefore the adults enjoyed the activities much more than the babe.... ingrate.

Maddox now sits all by himself without flinging his body back and knocking his brain around. He
discovered a friend in the mirror and could spend the entire day flirting with himself.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you posts and photos.

Unca Gary

Lindsey K said...

the tongue on concentration and silliness is my fave :)

Hannah said...

Laughing...out loud...back bend...very cute!

And your hair Lane, getting so long I like it!

Addie said...

I would like some yummy kisses from the ingrate.

Grammie Perrine said...

Please assure me that the sweet potato puffs are organic!?

Burch Perch is becoming a very "hot" blog - you have followers in Oregon and Washington states - I see my bro Gary left a comment! Love the new photos ..and you... and Bing... and Maddox!

"gargies" - mouthwash for babies!

Grammie Perrine said...

Re: Maddox's "friend in the mirror"...who wouldn't want such a handsome, funny, perfect, brilliant friend like that?!

"elste" - waxing somewhat poetic - Whilst at university, Sarah inquired as to who 'elste' may be in attendacne at the soiree.

Okay ... I know ... this last Balderdash was LAME!