Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Bonk!

Yesterday, Maddox was sitting in his crib playing with toys while I put his laundry away. At one point, he threw his head back against the crib rail and then looked at me with a poo eating grin. I smiled and said "don't do that silly, you'll hurt yourself". He then continued smiling while slamming his head about five more times.

Last night, Bing and I were sitting together playing with Maddox propped up on my knees. He rocked forward and then slammed his head back into my legs and then.... uncontrolled laughter. We had some fun with it after that. Enjoy the video!

9 comments:

holly gannett said...

This is hilarious!! I love it! He is so cute by the way. Did you starting making any place mats and napkins yet? :)

Lindsey K said...

The kid does have a lot of head to work with... :)
Can we hang out before we move?? Like dinner out or something?

aubyn said...

what fun little giggles! By Bing, I mean....

Hannah said...

This is so great and you got it on video! Priceless!

Reese said...

M clearly enjoys his parents very much...and why wouldn't he? They're fun folks!

Anonymous said...

Ahh! My grandson, the head-banger! How can smacking a baby on the head be so joyful and funny? You Montana Perrines are kinda kooky... but I love you all! kisses, Mama P

"martivi": A cocktail enjoyed while watching the boob tube.

lanerdoo said...

That's a good cocktail if you ask me mama. I like booze and the boob tube!

Addie said...

I love the giggles (the boy gets cuter and cuter, and despite occasional screams, more and more pleasant), but I really love hearing Bing engage with him. That is very dear to me. I love you!

Stef said...

I do the same thing to Wes. Except I just tickle him and then he giggles. It seems just as addicting.