Friday, July 10, 2009

Yippee....Summer!

Fridays are for Ladies who Lunch. Sometimes we meet at a restaurant with a patio, and sometimes we picnic at the park. Today was a picnic kinda day and it was so wonderful to sit in the sun, play on the playground and then cool off in the free kiddie pool. My mom and aunt Gail are geniuses for coming up with Friday lunches, and are sweet ladies for sharing it with their daughters!

I laid Maddox in his stroller in just his shorts and he fell asleep on the stroll home. Since he was sleeping, I walked an extra mile or two and picked up an iced coffee on my way home. I got a nice little tank-top-tan, exercise, and caffeine, what could be better!?

6 comments:

Gailzee said...

Ha! ha! I checked it and you had posted! Yeah! for a fun day! Your little guy is such a water baby! The twins loved it too! Thanks for sharing the lunch time with us! Always a blast!

Grammie Perrine said...

This is just what i needed. Fun in the sun with peeps who love you. Wish I could be part of it. Thank GOD for Auntie G. and Geema. I love you all.

Grammie Perrine said...

PS i forgot to say Happy 10 month Birthday to my precious Grandboy. Tell him Grandma says AH-BOO! i love you so.

Reese said...

Sounds like a sweet and simple summer day...those are the best. Enjoyed the pictures, too. Apparently Grammie doesn't believe in swim trunks for my boys? :)

Lindsey K said...

I love those types of summer days!! I used to live only one block from Rose park pool...it is a summer staple to me. I don't think Helena has hot days like they do in Billings which makes me sad :(
Have you guys been able to use that tent yet? was it still in usable condition??

lanerdoo said...

Lindsey- we have used the tent, it works wonderfully, slightly small for our air bed and the pack n play but we make it work! Thank you so much....pictures to come.