Friday, September 25, 2009

Ouchie

I got a bee sting in the palm of my hand today. It made me want to throw up it hurt so bad. I thought I might swell up and not be able to use my arm, but alas, nothing happened. It has been about 8 hours and it still aches, I'm pretty sure I never want to be stung again.

The commercial took longer than expected to edit, it should be on Youtube in the next couple of days. They put it on Youtube in order to raise money to put it on local TV. The first ad that came out in Maine raised about $100K in 12 hours on Youtube... pretty crazy.

I think we are going to develop big, huge, heads from all of the publicity we have been receiving. In the last week we have shot a commercial, a news program, and had an article in the local newspaper and the Bing-efit is scheduled for tomorrow. Not to mention, there are posters and fliers all over town with our picture and a brief synopsis of our predicament. What a blessing to have so much love and support and all of these people trying to help us. We are so appreciative!

Maddox now growls when asked, "what does a bear say?" Blows kisses, flexes his muscles, knows where his nose is, dances when he hears music, stands briefly on his own &
knows sign language for more and all done (those are the only two I know).

3 comments:

Grammie Perrine said...

I am so sorry for the bee sting, sweetpea. Oh, and my grandson is BRILLIANT! I do not know ANY sign language.

Addie said...

I had fun with Madnasty today. Threw him around on the bed for a while, and then we pushed Blake down together. We make a good, slightly abusive team.

tarah said...

OMG Lane! Just saw the news about your new home! CONGRATS! You and your hubby definitely deserve it. I have nothing but fond memories of you from high school. :) (although, I guess that was a while ago now)
Take care and keep us updated!
-tarah neujahr