Monday, November 23, 2009

Closer, closer, CLOSER!


I talked with our loan officer today, and if all goes well, we should be able to close on Dec. 4th! If we close on the 4th we get to start moving on the 4th. What a whirlwind, even Maddox is shocked at how quick this has gone! I don't even know what to say about it except that we are so very excited and can't wait to have a home of our own.
******
Bing has health insurance now....has had it since October. I am a little behind on my updating. With his heart condition, he qualified for CHIP which is a catastrophic health insurance for uninsurable people. The premium is only $200 a month and there is only a 4 month preexisting condition clause, which means he could have surgery January 9th and it would be covered.
******
Maddox is teething again and will soon have four teeth on top and only two on the bottom.... awkward. He is still super adorable and has a wonderful temperament. I couldn't ask for a sweeter, more wonderful baby boy.

You can't see it very well in this picture, but tooth number 3 is on the right of his top 2.
******
We are heading to Oregon for Christmas. We will leave Billings on the 20th and won't be home until January 2nd. My amazing, wonderful, generous in-laws are keeping Maddox for two nights and putting Bing and I up in an unbelievable rental near Lincoln City. New Years Eve will be spent in Seattle where a gentleman who graduated with Marcia is hosting a benefit ("Bing" in the New Year). 2009 has been an incredible year and I believe that 2010 is going to blow it out of the water. We continue to see blessing after blessing and good things are happening all over the place. What a wonderful life we have.

Our sweet neighbors put rollers in his hair and took incriminating pictures. Thanks guys!


6 comments:

Addie said...

At least the neighbor has curlers too. Hurray for God's provision and curlers!

Anonymous said...

You'd better come see me soon! I have 3 different beds in mind that my owners said I can sell you at cost :)

Grammie Perrine said...

OHMIGOSH...that is next week! Get that good-for-nothing bro-in-law of yours to help you move!

Reese said...

Love your new blog template and all the great things forthcoming! See you tomorrow.

Gailzee said...

Lane, thanks for the good service to day at lunch! You are so cute! I had a blast with Maddie on Sunday! I am so happy for all of God's goodness being poured out on you guys! I love you and will see you tomorrow!

Hannah said...

It's Thanksgiving today and I was just checking up on my beloved family with whom I'm 556 miles away. To read about how your recent months have changed and dipped and swelled, I am thankful for your faithfulness in the Lord. You have a family to care for and the responsibilty is enormous and new to you both and it is so hard to trust Him in the dark times. Now you can trust Him in the bright new LED lights in your new home. Hang in there, all three of you, we love you very much and pray for you always, even 556 miles away. I'm jealous you get to go back to Seattle!