Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Walk this way

Maddox now WALKS. Not just an occasional spurt. He crawls to a solid object, stands up and walks. We are no longer safe in our own home. He watches me go to the bathroom, attacks me while snacking, touches the computer and sound system and insists on throwing away our remotes! I have to check the garbage before taking it out, we now have TWO, count them TWO beard trimmers and no charger. We have lost every remote in the house multiple times and he likes to put things in the toilet and bathtub.... crap.

He is still as sweet as ever. I laid on the living room floor while he was playing and every two minutes or so, he waddled over to me and leaned down for an open mouth kiss before going back to his walking business. He still dances every time he hears a musical tune and he jumps up and down in his crib, all the while watching himself in the mirror and egging himself on. He is the sweetest, most mild tempered and adorable child EVER!!! I am the most blessed woman in the whole-wide-world! I am so happy and I thank the Lord for bringing me Bing and Maddox.

6 comments:

Grammie Perrine said...

I saw the video... that boy can bust a move! He went from taking tentative steps to ROCKING out.

Addie said...

He melts my heart. You all do.

Grammie Perrine said...

HAPPY 14 month BIRTHDAY MADDOX!

Grammie Perrine said...

Okay... today is the SIXTH and I do not see a new fourteenth month photo of the cutest baby on earth? What is the dealio?

Gailzee said...

This is amazingly good news! I am so happy for you! God is GOOD! God is faithful and knows everything before we can even imagine it...trusting is the the big issue! Way to GO! You want nothing but God's will in this! Congratulations! I love you guys!

Sissy said...

I can't wait to see you guys over the holidays! I miss and love you so much!