Monday, November 9, 2009

L-MoneyMillionaire

We met with a hilarious gal at Western Security Bank today to discuss our financing options and what we can qualify for. She approved the loan for a higher amount so that we can pay off my car with it, apparently that makes me look better somehow. If I work full-time at the wine bar, I personally, without Bing's income, can get a loan to cover our taxes on the house! Our mortgage payment will be almost exactly what we pay now for rent, utilities and my car payment. The house, and the loan are solely in my name, that way, creditors can't come after the house for the medical bills in Bing's name. What a huge blessing! We should be able to close in mid December and be moved in before Christmas.

Praise God for all that is good and wonderful in this world. How can we ever realize his true goodness if we never experience a bit of hardship? He really reveals his power and authority when we admit that we need Him and trust Him for the outcome. Thank you Jesus for showering us with blessings.

9 comments:

Erica Burkhalter said...

Yeah!!! Congrats! You speak wise words and from a friend who only gets bits and pieces of your story from way over here in Missoula, it's been an awesome journey to watch you rely on and trust in the Lord...proof that God is faithful and loves us more than we could ever possibly comprehend! Merry early Christmas (in your new home!!!)!

Keli Tondre said...

Lane, that is so great! It is such a great home. Thanks again for giving us the grand tour. We're so excited for you!

Addie said...

W00T! I'm so excited for you guys that I can't stand it. And if Bing ever gets a little lippy, you can call the cops on him for trespassing.

Not that I WOULD, but it's an interesting thought...

Love you and linking to this - folks on my side are aching to know.

aubyn said...

L MoneyMillionaire sounds like a great email address.

he he he Julian is a weirdo

Lindsey K said...

Yeah!!!

Reese said...

Can't wait to stay with you when we come to Billings! I mean, if you'll have us...all 5 of us! :)

I love to witness God's provision in the midst of impossibilities with you all...reminds me of God providing food to Elijah through ravens. Who woulda thunk?

Grammie Perrine said...

Yes! Hooray! YEAY! Hallelujah! Whoop Whoop! Big Fat Smiley Face! I love my little Montana Fam!

Anonymous said...

What wonderful news!
I'm sure that is a huge relief.
I got ur message yesterday about the guest bed and I would love to help. Obviously, you don't need it pronto, so let me work on it for ya ;)

Sissy said...

You are so sweet Laney! Congratulations! I am so happy for you all. I love reading all of your little stories and tales! your descriptions and feelings are so sweet! Love you!

Sissy