Saturday, July 24, 2010

Coasties

We had a wonderful time in Oregon. Our time was spent with lots of good friends and family, eating good food, drinking tasty coffee, throwing rocks and sand, seeing the sights, etc.
The conference was amazing, very inspirational and informative. We have found something awesome here and the more I know about it, the more I want to share it. I won't bug you though, if you are curious then ask me about it! Especially if you have kids or men, I learned really cool stuff about laundry... HA!

Being on the coast made Bing's desire to be there more intense. All I hear about these days are his thoughts on moving back, when it might be possible, how we could make it work and on and on. It is beautiful out there, for sure. My skin loved it and my hair never saw a blow dryer cause it is basically pointless. If only my side of the family was interested in relocating!

6 comments:

Janelle Wilson said...

Lane, you look fantastic. I can't believe how close you are getting to being a mother of two. Eek! Also, your menfolk are lookin' pretty good too (if I do say so myself). I can't imagine how hard it must be for Bing to be so far away from his fam, and for Grammie Perrine to be from all of her babies... but still.... we'd miss ya'll.

Reese said...

Fun pictures, wonderful memories, great coffee, and good company - a true vacation! Lane, you've become Lanie Lovely Locks...your hair is so long and luscious. :) As for you guys moving...me-no-likey...but me-understandy. :)

Addie said...

Lovely - you look great at almost-popped, momma! Since when is your hair wavy? I love to VISIT the coast as well, and I guess if you left, I'd have to figure out how to visit more often. Somehow. :) Looks like you had a great time!

I miss you. Can we have a phone date soon?

Grammie Perrine said...

Your photos are wonderful. You can delete the one of me, however. Love you darling girl!

Gailzee said...

Lane, again thanks for sharing all your wonderful vacation memories and pics! I'm all about laundry so I would like to hear what you learned! I am so happy for all of you wherever God puts you! I know that family is so important to both of you and I know the sacrifices Bing is making to stay here! I am happy that you guys came back at all! We will take whatever we can get!

Grammie Perrine said...

May I have the recipe for the bath tub whitening thing you talked about, Laney?