Monday, August 30, 2010

Stew

We named him Stew. Jokingly, we say it is because that is what we will make out of him. In reality, Stew is living in a cage in our garage, it is a portable cage so he gets to be outside when it isn't raining all.day.long...
The first night, we came home and realized we had left Stew's cage in the yard, and the sprinklers were on. He was sitting right on top of one :) We have been more thoughtful since.

I bought a water thingy, like you have for hamsters, and rabbit food. He really, really likes lettuce and the carrots I bought from the Hutterites. Currently, it looks like he spilled his "rabbit food" and then peed on it. Apparently he is a picky rabbit.

2 comments:

Grammie Perrine said...

STEW! so funny!

aubyn said...

I think you ARE a pet owner, and that this is only the beginning.
How can you say no to Maggot's sweet little face when he wants a doggie next?! you can't, because he could sell ice to an eskimo. :)
p.s. He mentioned he would like me to buy him 1 million baseballs so let me know when you can pick those up. Yes, he has me wrapped around his finger, too.