Sunday, October 31, 2010

Boogity-BOO!

Bing was in Denver this weekend, so I was alone for sugarfest 2010. To do it up right, Maddox had a Poptart and juice for breakfast. After his nap I fed him muddy buddies and more juice while he watched CARS.

"Mums the word" is right! Don't tell dad :)

Jetty gets really excited about candy. Aunt Sissy sent us this 3-6 month ditty that already fits at 6 weeks, and Grammy Myers made the cute blankie.

I asked Aubyn and Hans to come over and trick-or-treat with us and help me with my sanity, since I'm not smart enough to help myself and ease up on the sugar. Maddox was supposed to be a fireman but, he refused to even touch the costume, much less try it on. We opted for Red Sox player since I knew it wouldn't be a fight and we had what it takes.

He loved ringing the doorbells, and was very thankful but, refused to say trick-or-treat.

Jetty came along as the token, tasty treat. We all took turns munching on him and helping Maddox.

We hit about a dozen houses and retreated to the warm house and a glass of wine and passed out candy to the older, greedier munchkins.

I'm so very happy the Bones were here to lend a helping hand and some adult conversation. THANKS Hans and Aubyn!

4 comments:

Lindsey K said...

Sounds like a great sugarfest!

Gailzee said...

I loved the post! I was so excited that you had Halloween pics already! You did not disappoint!

Grammie Perrine said...

Thanks honey... that was JUST what this Grammie's heart needed.

aubyn said...

Thanks Perrines!I would have missed the halloween decorations and costumes one can only find in Josephine Crossing :)
I am so happy to be a part of your guys' lives!