Thursday, February 14, 2013

Lovies


Dapper little offspring



This is Jetty's "smile face", decide for yourself if it is better than the obvious "cheeeeese" grin. I tell him, "Jetty, don't say cheese just show me your smile face," and this is what I get.


Maddox has a thing for hanging upside down. I did too at his age. We had this turquoise, wooden stool that I balanced my belly on and dangled upside down. Maddox, uses every soft chair, couch or bed in the house to do his acrobatics.

This video has me cracking up nonstop. The helmet head in front, starting the dance party, that is Maddox. I wish I had the whole story on why he is dancing in a helmet while everyone else is calmly enjoying a snack, even the teachers in the back corner seemed unaware that the party was starting! He told Grammy Monica, "I have moves", as he preceded to reenact the dance party for her over the phone. Maddox is a life breather. He imbues every situation with lighthearted fun, joy and resounding acceptance. He is the anti-bully and I adore him for that.

6 comments:

Grammie Perrine said...

Video? Video? I do not see a stink in' video!

Grammie Perrine said...

Sorry...you can delete my previous post..Danica posted Maddox's dance party on her FB page and I got to see it! HILARIOUS! For some dang reason the vid won't pull in (neither will the "older" posts) ....probably my iPad.

gailzee said...

Lane, your boys are a product of their environment. There is so much love and fun and good humor from you and Bing that it just breeds this kind of awesome behavior in your children! I love watching the two of you parent and love on your kids! They are all beautiful and it brings me so much joy to look on them!

lanerdoo said...

update… apparent;y Bing and I are out of the loop with the latest crazes. The Harlem Shake is a dance craze all over Youtube, they all share a similar theme…check it out for yourselves :)

Bethany said...

I LOVE Jetty's long hair. But not as much as I love the fact your son was in a preschool Harlem Shake video! Classic :)

Addie said...

So Maddox was in on it? That's even MORE awesomely wonderful!