Thursday, March 12, 2009

A couple of things

Maddox had his 6 month doctor visit and is growing like he should....sort of. Here are his stats, tell me what you think might be wacky.

Weight: 17 lbs 7 oz 50 percentile
Length: 26 7/8 inches 70 percentile
Head: 18 inches 95 percentile

Now tell me he isn't a Myers Baby! Holy huge head!

*********
Funny things Maddox is into right now

* Grabbing my bottom lip and stretching it to the max, while breast feeding
* Wiggling all over the floor, arching his back and flopping until he is across the room
* Shaking his toys so hard they hit him in the face, much like Bing's dog, Rudy
* Squealing, and I'm talking high pitch squealing
* Kicking and kicking during bath time, he loves to splash




* Reaching, grabbing, pinching or kicking anything with his feet (he has monkey toes too)
* Sticking his tongue out like a monkey



Who's a monkey?

5 comments:

aubyn said...

Even after my experiance last night, he is a darn cute little guy!
I think you are a saint.

Janelle Wilson said...

There's a lot of noise coming out of that big (but adorable!) head of his. :) Looks like the Rocky pool better open its doors for the little swimmer. It won't be long now!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for updating your blog so often. It is like a miraculous gift every time I see another pic or video of that darling baby boy. I love you all.
kisses - Grandma Marcia

Addie said...

I agree with Grandma Marcia (Hi GM!). It's always fun to see more of that truly beautiful baby.

But I don't think enormous heads are necessarily a MYERS trait. Really. Mine seems rather small to me. You, Lane, are a pinhead. I've never thought to analyze Reese's head yet.

Lindsey K said...

It was so fun to aee you an dBing out on Saturday!! I wish we would have arrived earlier and been able to see more of you both!!!