Friday, March 6, 2009

Rosy

Yes, we are all still sick. Apparently this is the cold that pretends to go away and then....PEEK-A-BOO! its back. Well, ours haven't even pretended to go away yet, so we could be in for a loooong ride.

On a positive note, Maddox is still as happy as can be. He is a very well behaved, sick baby. He snuggles with me, smiles, and laughs then coughs and goes right back to smiling. God must love us.

Maddox got his hands on a red vine licorice stick the other day, I didn't take it away immediately because I wanted to get his reaction. He seemed to really enjoy it and was tinted a Rosy red by the time I did take it away. Don't worry, I'm sure it was organic, and perfectly healthy for a six month old! Like I always say...don't judge me.

6 comments:

Addie said...

CUTE, but your pics are broken. Something's wrong with the code - but the ones of Maddox showed up fine when I clicked on it.

Will now try with the bowling photo show... I love pictures!

Addie said...

Ooh, they work now!
So if everyone else was losing, does that mean you win? And what were the scores?

lanerdoo said...

I kicked major ass! Dad is the only one of the losers that broke 100, I bowled a 154 (or something close to that).

Hannah said...

We've got colds too, but Noah is not giggling much. Organic licorice huh? You're hard core! He is so cute, I just want to squeeze him!

holly gannett said...

Hey random question but I remember you saying you got a sewing machine for xmas and I was wondering what kind you had and if you would recommend it? I am wanting to learn how to sew and thought I would ask your opinion if it's something easy to pick up on??

Hope all is well, we will be back in MT this summer and we will have to get the babes together :)

aubyn said...

hey where did my comment go? Sorry, friend. Maybe im a tard