Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Travelers

Bing and Maddox are road tripping to the Harbor. There is a wonderful benefit, in Bing's honor, and his dad's band is reuniting. Kidco was a big deal back in the
80's and they haven't played together in over a decade, maybe two decades. I have to work, which is why I can't go and why Bing is taking Maddox. They left today at about 1:00 pm and are stopping over in Spokane. Pray for their safety and that this visit will lift Binger's spirits and provide some encouragement (although I'm the one who appears to need the encouragement).

4 comments:

Grammie Perrine said...

Oh my gosh. . . is he staying with Piper? or Aunt Artie? I had no idea he was going to travel with Maddox by himself!

Gailzee said...

My sweet Lane,
We pray for you everyday. We will be praying for the travels and the benefit! You hang tight to Jesus!

Addie said...

I love you so much.

Gailzee said...

Hey! What's up buttercup!? Show me some pics! I miss that little buddy so much...and you too of course!