Monday, February 7, 2011

Big boy

 

Oh my goodness, my heart is overflowing. Maddox is the sweetest toddler on the face of this earth. Tonight is his first night in a bed. Just as soon as I had the bedding on it, he climbed in. He gave me a hug, said "dreams" because I always say sweet dreams when he goes to bed, and then he pushed me away and snuggled in.

When I peeked in on him, this was the scene. He climbed out of bed, got his beloved baseball, glove and hat and got back into bed. And he didn't even make a peep when my noisy and bright flash went off to capture the moment. What a good kid, I really adore him...
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Grammie Perrine said...

I cannot take much more of his preciousness or my heart will BURST! I adore him.... and you ...and Bing ...and Jetty!

Lindsey K said...

What a sweet little man.....and that Jetty is shaping up to be equally as delicious!

Addie said...

That is dear. Thanks for the visit on Saturday - it was really great to see you guys! And so far, the flexible glue on the mask is working well, so we're in the all clear. :) Maddox is so TOUGH!

Hannah said...

That is the cutest thing ever! Thanks for sharing that moment ;)

Gailzee said...

What a perfect little angel! He is just precious! Can't wait to se what the Jetster is like!

Reese said...

I wanted to comment on the utter cuteness of the post but now I am totally distracted with Addie's comment about getting to see you. Wha-wha-what!?! Were you in Bozeman? Did you dare to only visit one sister while here? :)