Monday, February 21, 2011

Photo Fix


Maddox wearing Jetty's jeans, buttoned and everything. So, if you were considering buying him capri pants for spring, don't bother, we have hand-me-ups :)

Jetty sleeps just like Maddox used to. He looks almost identical too, I can't wait to see their grown up faces although, I am not ready for them to grow up!

Maddox was so sick, and so tired. He didn't sleep well for days and pooped out on the couch.

Jetty looked terrible and sounds even worse. His cough is super yucky but, he is recoving otherwise.

Loving his feet.

Loving his face

They ADORE each other, it is just too cute.

5 comments:

Momica said...

Oh, great pics and I am so glad those little guys are getting better. Did you dress Maddox in those pants or did he find them to try on? We just love you all.

lanerdoo said...

first off: bravo on making the comment work!

second: He brought them to me and said, "pants on", I told him to go find his pants and he persisted on Jetty's. I obliged thinking there was no way I'd get them on but, they slipped right on and buttoned with no problem :)

Grammie Perrine said...

oh oh methinks Jetty is tubby and Maddox is skinny... so darn adorable. Love them and you ....oh and Bing, too!

Lindsey K said...

I can't believe how much they look alike!!!

Addie said...

I miss them. The very idea that you MIGHT move any time in the near future makes me sad.